The following are the needs to do the research at CAG Pride.
1. There is no such research work was carried before.
2. The management was in the position to know whether the existing performance appraisal system is effective or not.
3. To measure the satisfaction level of the employees.
4. To get suggestions from the employees for further improvement in existing performance appraisal system.
5. To contribute to the growth of the organization.
Measuring the effectiveness of the existing performance appraisal system.
1. Suggest the ways and means to improve the effectiveness of the existing Performance appraisal system.
2. To measure the subjectivity and objectivity, which influence the existing
Performance appraisal system and remove the subjectivity and increase the objectivity.
LIMITATIONS OF THIS STUDY
1. The respondent attitude did not allow me to get their true feelings.
2. Most of the respondent feared to give their name.
3. Most of the employees were busy with their tight work and they don’t want to be disturbed.
4. Employees are very limited and duration is limited.
A research design is the arrangement of conditions for collection and analysis of data in a manner that aims to combine relevance to the research purpose with economy in procedure.
There are three types of research designs. They are,
=> Exploratory research design.
=> Conclusive research design.
=> Descriptive research design.
=> Casual research design.
=> Performance monitoring research.
The research design that is been applied is Performance Monitoring research design. The performance of the employee is monitored based on the strategy of the organization and this research helps us to learn how this strategy is working.
Download Full Project Report